New Advent Rising Website Re-Launches
AdventTrilogy.com presents a brand new look and a wealth of valuable information and media.
by | August 25, 2004
So much is going to be released this year that we almost forgot to mention that AdventTrilogy.com has relaunched its website sporting a brand new look and tons of exciting, new and informative content.
Visitors can find the following:
- 20 Questions with Donald Mustard - Advent Rising's lead designer/director tackles a wide range of questions
- MP3's of Demo Music - from composer Tommy Tallarico, download and sample some of the early demos that will become the soundtrack for Advent Rising
- Cool New Wallpapers - dress up your desktops with Gideon and the Seekers
- Brand new FAQ - answers to fan questions and more
- New Character - check out the 'Seeker Scanner' in the Characters Section
- Advent Avatars - for all our dedicated message board posters, avatars for a wide range of characters
- Screenshots - a couple of new ones for you
- Fansite Materials - an updated packet of images and logos to create your own Advent site with.
On a relaed note, developer GlyphX Games is continuing to work on their vision of Advent Rising, the first in a epic trilogy of action/adventure games powered by the Unreal Warfare engine.
Advent Rising is shaping up to be one of the most ambitious looking games to look foward to in 2005; it might even be declared Game of the Year. Either way, we'll be keeping a very close eye on its continued developments as they unfold.